Thursday, February 27, 2014

Glittery Heart of Hearts (SACC #46)

This is my first post for the Sister Act Card Challenge Blog. Super excited they invited me to join in the fun. All of our weekly challenges are anything goes, so join us and show off your creativity!



This week Stamp and Create is sponsoring the Sister Act Challenge Blog.  They have a variety of types of digital stamps from all different companies as well as their own. I've used one of their Wag and Whiskers digi stamps on these cards HERE. They are offering a $20 gift certificate! Wow!!



Thanks for sponsoring us, Stamp and Create!

I got an order from a purchase I made awhile ago and just had to play with my newly acquired dies. :) 



 

I used Memory Box's Heart of Hearts die. I took a scrap piece of paper and layered and adhered American Crafts glitter ribbon in the rainbow effect I wanted. Then matted my glitter heart to Tempting Turquoise SU cardstock and placed it on my Bazzill Marshmallow card base. The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Black Onyx from SSS set 'Color and Sunshine' in the March Card Kit.

Just couldn't seem to find the right angle to get the best picture so here's three to choose from. :) Days like this are beautiful but it makes it hard to take pictures, both in- and outdoors. 

15 comments:

  1. Alycia, I {{{LOVE}}} your {{{HEART}}} die! That is so pretty! And again {{{SO PRETTY}}}! Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so delightful and gorgeous! wonderful idea...and so sparkling!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Alycia.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin



    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is wonderful! Congrats on the new design team! Say 'hi' to Angeline for me! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy. Julie O, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW This is gorgeous. i love this die and I love your creation. thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Alycia! The rainbow of colors behind the hearts is gorgeous!
    Welcome to the Team! Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous, what super CAS cards to share with us at Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love heart dies and when I get a new one I want to play with it over and over, so I know how you feel. Your cards are very pretty and blingy, nice commission. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty hearts and colors! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the beautiful, sparkly colors!! What a gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! What a perfect use of that gorgeous die! I adore the rainbow of love and the marvelous sentiment. Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is gorgeous!! I love how you put all the colors behind it!! Thanks for joining our challenge at TSB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts in our Make It Shine challenge,
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!