Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hit like a girl. (CIC269)


Come join us at Cupcake Inspirations for our new challenge!

Kenny K is sponsoring our challenge this week.


They are offering THREE digital images to our randomly chosen winner. Wow!

Thank you so much, Kenny K!

This week our challenge is to SPORTS!

Sports Ball Cupcakes by Sugar Rush Wonderland

One of the things I love about Kenny K designs (besides that they're just super fun) is the 'girl' images. Not only do they have sexy girls of all differing kinds but girls playing sports and just generally kicking @$$. I am a mom that is trying to teach my girls they can do anything, for real, ANYTHING. So I think it's great that Kenny K offers such a variety of girls doing just that...anything. :) 


I am trying to use up the last of my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for May and I think it's lends itself well to the look I was hoping to achieve. I colored my girl up with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut her out. I let the papers do a lot of the work on this card. I cut out vellum stars and used the hearts from the kits. The Thickers are Amy Tangerine 'Wink' and the blue matches perfectly. I love it when that happens. I haven't added a sentiment to the inside yet because this would make a great thank you or birthday card. 




Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew #176 - Sports

1 comment:

  1. Alycia, what a great sports card. You knocked this challenge out of the park. Thanks so much for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for our Sports Challenge.

    Emily T.
    Team B-iker Girl

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!