Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pet Sympathy (Hanna #202)

This is my second guest designer post for the Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you will come and join us in the current 'Animal' challenge

This is an image from Melonheadz Friends. They have such cute images and tons of freebies as well. I hope you will go and check them out.
I colored up my pet (because I think this could be a cat or a dog) with Prismacolor pencils in a very childish way. And I mean that kindly. :) I wanted it to be a very child-like/pet-like card. I used my Shapeabilities to create my shaped card and diecut around my image. The designer paper is DCWV's Sunday Afternoon paper pad.
Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 
Melonheadz Friends - Anything w/ Wings or Tails
Word Art Wednesday #143 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge #188 - Anything Goes
City Crafter #222 - Animal Magic 
Clear It Out - Yellows
Die Cuttin' Divas #176 - Anything Goes
Cut It Up #50 - Shaped Card w/ an Animal
The Crazy Challenge #176 - Diecuts/Punches
CAS on Sunday #38Sympathy
Eclectic Ellapu : Purple - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - Dies or Punches
Scrapbooker PhD #13 - Go Digital w/ an Animal
Great Impressions : July - Animal Friends

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! LOVE the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation. Gorgeous colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week on Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute & fun! Congrats on your GDS!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Shannon DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card with a lovely image. Thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cut It UP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally understood what you were saying about the way you colored the card. Someone will really appreciate this when the time comes. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's digital challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!