Sunday, July 6, 2014

Universal Bouquet (CIC268)


Come join us at Cupcake Inspirations for our new challenge!

DRS Designs is sponsoring our challenge this week.


They are offering a $10 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner. Wow!



Thank you so much, DRS Designs!

This week our color challenge is to use Berry, Papaya, and Goldenrod.
Ice Cream Cupcakes from Martha Stewart


I absolutely love this stamp, Harvest Bouquet. It is so timeless, and season-less as well, that I can pretty much use it for anything depending on the way I color it. Thank  yous, happy birthdays, sympathy...it's just a wonderful stamp to have in my repertoire.

I created my own background by stamping my sentiment over and over with Melon Mambo. My card base is Melon Mambo and my mat is Chocolate Chip. I colored my image with my Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers. I love the touches of green with these colors. Simply stunning. Turquoise is a good color too. Those four colors can be found in my girls' room. I rounded my corners with my Corner Chomper.


On the inside, I used the same sentiment and Melon Mambo ink.

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!