Thursday, September 25, 2014

Butterfly Kisses...


This is my last post as a guest designer over at Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog
The challenge this fortnight is Butterflies.
I hope you will come over and join us. :)


I used a Saturated Canary image called Butterfly Wishes (or is it Kisses? It's retired either way.) and I colored her up with my Prismacolor pencils and a few Copic markers. All the designer paper is from Echo Park's For the Record paper pad. All my mats and the card base are Stampin' Up's Basic Gray card stock. The dies are Labels 8 from Shapeabilities



The butterflies are punched from my left over scraps with a Martha Stewart punch. I adhered them with Glossy Accents and then added more to the blue butterfly and the buttons on her outfit. For the sentiment, I just typed it out on my computer. The ribbon is from my stash; I had just enough. :) 



One the inside, I used more of the paper and the rest of the quote I started on the front. Added a white panel from the same dies for a note and called it done. :) 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu : Purple - Lady's Birthday
Basteltanten Challenge Blog #41 - Anything Goes
Art by MiRan #15 - Anything Goes
IDIC #230 - Use a Die Cut or a Punch (I used both.)
Digi MakeOver #159 - Happy Birthday
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox #78 - Happy Birthday
Artistic Inspirations #110 - Anything Goes and/or Breast Cancer Awareness
Crafting from the Heart #37 - Anything Goes
Clear It Out #23 - Birthday w/ Glossy Accents
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #178 - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers
Creative Moments #52 - Anything Goes w/ 3+ Layers
Word Art Wednesday #151- Anything Goes
Stampavie and More #221 - Birthdays
As You Like It #37 - Favorite Digi (Saturated Canary because they are adorable and so fun to color.)
Cute Card Thursday #340 - Dies and Punches (I used both.)
Moving Along w/ the Times - 3 Colors (Blue, Green, Yellow), 2 Papers, 1 Image 

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful love your design, image, colors, I just love everything about this creation. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte sieht toll aus! Sehr hübsch!

    Ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der Basteltanten-Challenge

    LG Svenja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your colouring is amazing - it has such dimension! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow das ist eine wundervolle KArte. ich bin begeistert.
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei den Basteltanten
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image and beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card. Love the girl catching those butterflies. Fabulous work. Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the patterned paper. Your colouring skills are amazing. Great job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your coloring! Such a great job! Thank you for joining us at AHSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the take on the sketch and the colouring, Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week.,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke daß bei den Basteltanten mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! What a fun image and your coloring/design are awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card Alycia! Love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions.
    Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Alycia, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. the Image is so sweeett Alycia and your coloring is adorable lovely ribbon tie too...and nice color combo in one word Adorable card again my friend...I hope you are not feeling bored that I visiting one by one your post...hope you like to do the same...I am happy if you like to visiting me back sweety..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully coloured and great composition. Thanks for entering this challenge, hope to see you again.
    Leona (Creative Moments DT) x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!