Thursday, March 12, 2015

Celebration Penguin parties.


This is an envelope I made for our color challenge over on our 300th celebration challenge, going on now. 





I used the die set from Stampin' Up to cut out my envelope, which fits a gift card perfectly. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and assembled it. I colored up Celebration Penguin from 2 Cute Ink with Prismacolor pencils and cut him out with my Nestabilities circle dies. I used the sentiment, stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink, from the Your Next Stamp set called Silly Monsters.



These days, I only seem to give gift cards so this will come in handy for the next birthday, boy or girl!

You can join in the fun by clicking on the cupcake to be taken straight to the challenge. Hurry, time's running out.



Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!